• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help!! I really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In my map,when i choose undead race or night elf, my gold mine is not haunted gold mine but its a normal one.How to make a haunted gold mine?
And the night elf is the same. HELP!
How to make it haunted gold mine when i dont need to build it? And same goes to night elf.

Level 1
Im not completely sure if this will work or not. But you could set a trigger such as this.
Event: Time - Elapsed Game Time is 0.01 (or something close to it)
Condition: - (Race of Player 1 (Red) Equal to Undead
Actions - Create 1 Haunted Gold Mine for Player 1 (Red) at (Region where you need it) facing Default Building Facing Degrees.
Repeat Trigger for each color and for Night Elf or Undead of each race.
You Could copy the trigger to make it easier

I have not actually tested this so it may or may not work. Best Of Luck

Level 3
If you choose undead in the unit palette there is a unit called haunted gold mine.
For the night elf entangled gold mine, go to the object editor find night elf/melee/buildings then find 'entangled gold mine' find the 'Editor-Placeable in Editor' property and change it to true.
Now when you go back to the night elf unit palette it will be there and you can place it free will.

:D

Level 3
Hey

hey i mean, that when the game start.. u have 3 undead builder and 1 ghoul...the base of undead builder dont have haunted gold mine...
same with the night elf.

Level 3
Hey

What do u mean by...
Make it pick every single goldmine in the map. Then if theres a nearby undead building in range, replace the goldmine with a haunted one. If theres a nearby nightelf building in range, replace the goldmien with a nightelf one.
I mean how do u do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.