• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help!! I really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In my map,when i choose undead race or night elf, my gold mine is not haunted gold mine but its a normal one.How to make a haunted gold mine?
And the night elf is the same. HELP!
How to make it haunted gold mine when i dont need to build it? And same goes to night elf.

Level 10
They are seperate models, though if you are asking questions like that I really think you should read up on a few guides before continuing mapping, don't make the same mistake I did by trying to figure out everything myself.
Answer to your question again: there are seperate models for gold mines...
Pic is attached

Attachments

• gold mine.JPG
    gold mine.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 95
Level 7
Mines eh? This is what you do!

In my map,when i choose undead race or night elf, my gold mine is not haunted gold mine but its a normal one.How to make a haunted gold mine?
And the night elf is the same. HELP!
How to make it haunted gold mine when i dont need to build it? And same goes to night elf.

I see you want to make gold mines appear as haunted mines instead of the crummy normal mines.

Well to do that you go to the unit pallet and select undead and the team you want to give the mine to. Then in buildings there should be a haunted gold mine, select that. Delete the old gold mine and insert the haunted one and you have a haunted mine at start of game.

Simple terms:

World Editor --> Delete old mine --> Unit pallet --> Undead --> Select player --> Buildings --> Haunted Mine --> Place where you want the team to start --> Test and you should start with haunted mine!

Hope that solves your problem,
Lag_Reviews

PS: Still Stuck with the World Editor? Need Tutorials or Help? Never fear go here! http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/

Level 3
Hold on a sec guys.

I think what he's trying to say is that he has normal gold mines on his map, but when he picks the Nighest Elf or Undead race, it doesn't spawn a haunter/entangled gold mine over the normal one like its supposed to.

I don't really know how to help here since I've never seen this problem before, but I can imagine it either being that he deleted the "create default melee units" (or whatever) trigger or his starting positions are too far from the gold mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.