• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Problem TD with Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Can u help me solve this problem.
I try to play Custom Musik on FF TD, i startet with BOSS lvl 1 the normal FFVII fight music.
It works but.... i wanted to change the music to Gameover after defeat and it always play the fight music instead of the Gameover theme .... xD

Here are the Sreenshots and the Map i tired it now 3h cant fix that Problem....

wc1.png

wc2.png
wc3.png
wc4.png

wc1
wc2
wc3
wc4

Attachments

• FFMaul X2 VBoss5.w3m
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 63
I can try to figure it out when I have a chance. But it does look like everything should work.

Stupid question but are you 100% sure the imported files are correct? You know for certain they're two different songs?

Level 8
Hi Can u help me solve this problem.
I try to play Custom Musik on FF TD, i startet with BOSS lvl 1 the normal FFVII fight music.
It works but.... i wanted to change the music to Gameover after defeat and it always play the fight music instead of the Gameover theme .... xD

Here are the Sreenshots and the Map i tired it now 3h cant fix that Problem....

wc1.png

wc2.png
wc3.png
wc4.png

wc1
wc2
wc3
wc4
try doing it like this it worked for me.

• Music2
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Clear the music list
      • Sound - Play Music
Pick anything you want in the Play music its not a variable btw. just make sure Clear the music list is before the play music because Reforged have some problems with the sounds/music atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.