• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Game Music Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i created map with boss fight which has music when unit enter certain boss region. I convert that mp3 music to WAV to avoid it playing on whole map. At first boss..it works when i tried to activate "set game music to 30% and play Boss Sound" However..things change when i tried to set it on second boss..instead of changing game music to 30%..the game music were not changed and become laggy music whenever i enter second boss region..whats the problem with this?? is it wrong to convert mp3 to WAV because i want the music to play only when screen was on boss region?

• Music on
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in Region 000 <gen>)) Greater than or equal to 2
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play soundArray[9] at 100.00% volume, located at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00
      • Sound - Set music volume to 20.00%
  • Music on sin Copy
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in Region 001 <gen>)) Greater than or equal to 2
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play soundArray[15] at 100.00% volume, located at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00
      • Sound - Set music volume to 20.00%

Status
Not open for further replies.