• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem Downloading maps :P again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well as i always posted my problem with downloading maps....i have reacently tried something stupid like stopping fire wall (Norton internet security proffesional)...and guess what....i can see the maps O_O

but only with it turned off....but what still makes me wonder is why can i see all the other sections (skins , models , spells etc.) and i cant only see maps when its turned on ???

any ideeas ??

Level 22
The upload scripts are different because the map script extracts images from an archived file (the map file). Maybe that sets off a few alarms.

Oh my god...

If people putting their internet security/firewall settings too high was the reason all this time that some could not see the maps section...people who were blaming us for their problems...then I'm going to start slapping people.

-VGsatomi

Level 4
hahahahahahah =)) the problem was a simple firewall....who would have thought ??!?! -.- not me apparantly

but anyway thinking that u will probaly not change the scripts for this problem...i am still waiting for advice on how to set my previously mentioned firewall security so i can see the maps :)

Level 5
ssj2_Gohan said:
hahahahahahah =)) the problem was a simple firewall....who would have thought ??!?! -.- not me apparantly

but anyway thinking that u will probaly not change the scripts for this problem...i am still waiting for advice on how to set my previously mentioned firewall security so i can see the maps :)
well another reson is u need the expantion to download extract and import attackments and skins

Status
Not open for further replies.