• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prison Break Trailer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Prison Break cinematic trailer map. In this cinematic you can see a short presentation for a cinematic that I will upload this fall. The first two cinematics are already finished and the thrid is about to be started.

Keywords:
Prison Break, Break, Prison, Bekstvo iz zatvora, Scofield, Burrows, Apolskas
Contents

Prison Break Trailer (Map)

Reviews
20:18, 9th Jul 2009 Linaze: Non-English loading screen and lacks a proper description.

M

20:18, 9th Jul 2009
Linaze: Non-English loading screen and lacks a proper description.

Level 31
Improve the description at this site and fix the description at loading screen since it isn't english.

From what I seen, the quality was way too poor. The battle scene was way too bad, it was just another hack and slash scene battle cinematic with waiting syndrome as well, the same goes to the terrain which are way too bland.

1/5 (Unacceptable)

I would give full report if you ever bother to give a proper description.