• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prison Break v1.86d Reworked

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map consists of 3 levels
5 Escapers vs 5 Guards
Guards have to use their skill: Fire to shoot bullets.
Guards can upgrade their skill damage by tomes
Escapers have 3 different types of heros
BOTH TEAMS ARE EQUALLY GOOD SO DONT COMPLAIN IF ONE IS RIGGED/UBER/1337. Challenge me if you think one team is too poweful and i'll be on the other team
Contents

Prison Break v1.86d Reworked (Map)

Reviews
HappyTauren: You know I hate map stealers? Why are you doing this? Hahahaha you were caught in stealing!!

M

HappyTauren: You know I hate map stealers? Why are you doing this? Hahahaha you were caught in stealing!!

Level 5
OMFG you fucking map stealer!!!!!! go away and die!

the original map is made by Nudl9 and he is STILL working on it and im 100% sure he has NOT given you permissions to edit his map

if you think i was to rude in the first sentenct, feel free to delete this comment, but also delete this map