• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prime Matron

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
The Prime Matron, a model I started about a month ago. I lost my Internet Connection but is now back again so here it is. Inspired by both the Diablo 1 Succubus (that crazy topless one... good times) and the WoW Succubus. My first scratch-made model out of Milkshape3d plus finishing touches and visuals from Magos Model Editor.

Story/Description:

The one Succubus that decided to make its own path and not be a pawn. Though showing decisiveness, it's all motivated by play, like all the others.

Object Editor Art Stats

Use Demoness art stats in the Object Editor, w/ exception to one anim w/c you are free to use or not use, called the "Spell Special" anim. Another exception is "Death" Anim time, try 2-3 seconds and it should be fine.

Please Do not edit this model nor distribute to other sites without my permission. Please give me credit when you use it, I'm dickxunder

Keywords:
Succubus, Wing, Female

((EDIT from 2017)) I apologize for not being able to reply to emails and PM's asking for permission to use my models for their maps. I did not expect my old models to still be catching some attention, and you are all very kind to have taken a moment of your time to try and contact me.

Should've made this edit years ago: NO NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. But, as always, GIVE CREDIT when using my works or any other resource you stumble upon from this site.

Thank you. :)
Contents

Prime Matron (Model)

Reviews
17:49, 24th Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: - Approved - Works ingame very well, and this model deserves a DC for following reasons... - Lovely and sexy mesh. - Great quality textures. - Epic animations. - Awesome effects. Congrats, dickxunder...
Level 15
How to use this model as akasha in dpta? I tried but failed miserably...HELP PLEASE!
Take my advice kid, don't double post, the managers of this site are evil persons who have no heart for guys who don't know its forbidden.
Copy the second post. Press edit and inside press "delete", then edit the first one, past it and save.
About your question, dota is uneditable map, so its impossible.

Level 1
i didnt want to edit the map but rather redirect the game into using this model instead of the basic succubus mode of demonessBlue. is it possible?

Level 23
i didnt want to edit the map but rather redirect the game into using this model instead of the basic succubus mode of demonessBlue. is it possible?

that's basically editing it. -_-

You can't use the model without editing the map (importing). Doing it with MPQ's can be a possible way but I only know few people know how to do that.

You could suggest that in playdota forums but requests like these are rarely noticed by their team.

Level 15
Hey I am having trouble adding this model to my map, any aid you could render to illuminate this would be appreciated.
add files with f12 and right click, then double click and remove anything before the actuall name for each file, done.
"Improted models/PrimeMarton.mdl" -> "PrimeMarton.mdl"
Really wish someone could point me to more models like this one

Level 1
w/ exception to one anim w/c you are free to use or not use, called the "Spell Special" anim. Another exception is "Death&quot
omg, what does it mean?
Problem: i create new effect from poisoned knife (warden hero spell).
Change objecteditor-spells/effects-poisoned knife-graphic-aim-(old [poisoned knife <aim>]) Prime Matron.mdx
Ok, now above head of spell aim created Prime Matron. But Prime Matron stand motionless, but me need, that use atack animation.
As to make it?

Last edited:
Level 15
w/ exception to one anim w/c you are free to use or not use, called the &quot;Spell Special&quot; anim. Another exception is &quot;Death&quot
omg, what does it mean?
Problem: i create new effect from poisoned knife (warden hero spell).
Change objecteditor-spells/effects-poisoned knife-graphic-aim-(old [poisoned knife <aim>]) Prime Matron.mdx
Ok, now above head of spell aim created Prime Matron. But Prime Matron stand motionless, but me need, that use atack animation.
As to make it?

Action:
Animation - play unit's attack animation

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Sexy/awesome animations/great quality.

Level 1
Oh my god, Thanks for making Warcraft 3 fun again to whoever made this, You deserve Big Credit at first it wasn't working, then i tried something new, and now i have a hero meant for killing stuff in a custom map i edited, TY MUCH LOVE TO YOU!

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I assume primary inspiration is Kerrigan?

For warcraft 3 model, too much attention was given. The model looks very shiny, and the animations are a work of art.

I'd say sir, you're addicted to perfection. A perfectionist.

5/5 and a worthy DC imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Them shakin boobiez :D

good job for that model, definitely. I like the idea she's using her wing fangs to attack.

Also, dat a$$ when she's dying... lel

Level 1
I checked your profile and saw a lot of other cool stuff but this is really the best; i prefer the other skins that another guy made for her, though. (first comment i ever made just so i can rate it 5/5)

Last edited:
Level 1
I made an account just to save you guys some trouble: in the asset manager you have to change the path of the .blp files. To do this you click on the war3mapImported/Prime MaltronSkin.blp and remove the 'war3mapImported/' from the path and the skin will then look how it should.