• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Priestess of the Moon On-Foot (Model Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• d.png
    d.png
    222 KB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:
But as @Wisdom said, it need some tweeks and I don't know how do it. If you see there's some parts of the model that "escapes" from the body, such as the arms. And the Portrait is done, but the texture is...too poor to be good :/

This model has a lot of potential, you already did most of the work on it. The only remaining aspects would be to keep "tweaking" it. I noticed a hole below the right shoulder. Also, you forgot to change the bow.

As for the portrait, you can always use a higher quality face from Archer, it would only need some basic adjustments in texture and the body.

I can't give you reputation as I must spread it around before giving it to you again, it doesn't allow me. I will make sure to do so when I can. Anyway, keep updating this model. You should in fact upload it into the resource section. :)

Attachments

• hole.png
    hole.png
    166 KB · Views: 180
Level 20
This model has a lot of potential, you already did most of the work on it. The only remaining aspects would be to keep "tweaking" it. I noticed a hole below the right shoulder. Also, you forgot to change the bow.

As for the portrait, you can always use a higher quality face from Archer, it would only need some basic adjustments in texture and the body.

I can't give you reputation as I must spread it around before giving it to you again, it doesn't allow me. I will make sure to do so when I can. Anyway, keep updating this model. You should in fact upload it into the resource section. :)

Yeah, is this hole I'm trying to fix. And the face in portrait its the Sentry one, with the texture wrapped of the Moon Priestess. And the Bow its the Moon Priestess' bow, but I changed the wrap and deleted the spikes :(. I'll fix this one.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/dfca7dbb80ee9460b4f608ac8878dfb16688/ - Here's the new PoTM

But the back...there's something that I can't fix or figure out how to. Feel free to see if you can do something about it...

Yeah, is this hole I'm trying to fix. And the face in portrait its the Sentry one, with the texture wrapped of the Moon Priestess. And the Bow its the Moon Priestess' bow, but I changed the wrap and deleted the spikes :(. I'll fix this one.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/dfca7dbb80ee9460b4f608ac8878dfb16688/ - Here's the new PoTM

But the back...there's something that I can't fix or figure out how to. Feel free to see if you can do something about it...

Great! The portrait needs some more work, you should change her face to archer face or sentry one. Then dye her hair blue like PoTM.

Here, I optimized, improved wrap in certain areas, increased width of the bow string and fixed team glow material to additive (previously it was alpha channel).

Attachments

• PoTMOnFoot.mdx
    70.1 KB · Views: 107
Level 20
Great! The portrait needs some more work, you should change her face to archer face or sentry one. Then dye her hair blue like PoTM.

Here, I optimized, improved wrap in certain areas, increased width of the bow string and fixed team glow material to additive (previously it was alpha channel).

Her face is from the Sentry Portrait :/ And the portrait is hard because the face texture of the PoTM is poor made

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.