• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Previously working map can no longer save due to script errors

Level 4
Hello gamers,

I've recently tried to get back into map making and have been banging my head on walls trying to figure out what was wrong. My map "Saviors of Lordaeron" opened and just saving would trigger multiple errors, forcing triggers to deactivate and highlighting custom script errors. I'm no tech wizard to figure out what's wrong with the code but I can only assume that it's related to a War3 update that happened during my absence.

Any help would be appreciated, and if you wanted to look into the map it's hosted right here on the workshops.

Thank you and here's hoping for a Saviors of Lordaeron return.

Attachments

• World_Editor_42DoaJHHDm.png
    World_Editor_42DoaJHHDm.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 8
  • World_Editor_BedIlUC6sP.png
    World_Editor_BedIlUC6sP.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
  • World_Editor_HRpEfrfhH3.png
    World_Editor_HRpEfrfhH3.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 5
  • World_Editor_RreFAsGki9.png
    World_Editor_RreFAsGki9.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 5
  • World_Editor_YLHtvz09S4.png
    World_Editor_YLHtvz09S4.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 8

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
You need to enable JassHelper from the Trigger Editor. If you can, open a working version of your map and enable it before trying to save anything. It used to be enabled by default but Reforged has to live up to it's name and continue to make things worse.

Last edited: