• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loads of Errors because of simple Trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey all..
I just tried to import a simple trigger to my map.
So i copied it,pasted it into my map and added the Variables.

Now after that i tried to save the map but got alot of errors.
So i deactivated the Trigger again and tried to save the map now but i still got the errors..
The Errors that appeared all were named like "invalild argument count"

Level 4
I already deleted the Trigger again because of the error but that also didnt help.
So i think its another problem with something else.
Here's a screenshot of the error,maybe that'll help

It may also be a problem of my computer because if i e.g. try to create an own skill based on wind walk i cant change the movement speed bonus. No matter what i type in it always turns to 0

Rui

Rui

Level 41
It will only turn to 0 if you are using a negative value. Note that Wind Walk uses 0.01 - 1.00. Example: 0.15 = 15% move speed bonus. I think you can't use values above 10.00.

And no, it's not a problem with your computer. I think those units do not exist (referring to gg_unit_blabla) but I'm not an expert on JASS. Let me see if DSG is on Chat =P he might be able to help you.

EDIT: Ok, DSG says he needs you to post the whole script. Right click on a random place of the script, and select "Select All/Everything" (in your language). Afterwards, right-click again, and select Copy. Then, to post on the forum, use the [ JASS ] [ /JASS ] tags without the spaces. Left-click between the [ JASS ] [ /JASS ] tags. Press Ctrl and V together.

Example:

[JASS="JASS Code"]function Trig_Melee_Initialization_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
call MeleeStartingVisibility( )
call MeleeStartingHeroLimit( )
call MeleeGrantHeroItems( )
call MeleeStartingResources( )
call MeleeClearExcessUnits( )
call MeleeStartingUnits( )
call MeleeStartingAI( )
call MeleeInitVictoryDefeat( )
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Melee_Initialization takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Melee_Initialization = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Melee_Initialization, function Trig_Melee_Initialization_Actions )
endfunction
[/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.