• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Jass Error - Now No trigger works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I was trying to save a map and Jasshelper did its' thing. It encountered and error while saving the map. The Jasshelper in the current JNGE seems to be buggy because everytime it finds an error I have to manually shut down its' process. I then just shut down the world editor. Now when I open the map no trigger works. Tried deleting all triggers and making a simple trigger and it won't even work. Does anyone know what the issue is?

Level 19
Now when I open the map no trigger works

what do you mean? if you mean when you run it the triggers dont work than of course not because jasshelper is getting disengaged.

have you tried reinstalling jngp? 2.0.x not vexorian'z

Level 30
what do you mean? if you mean when you run it the triggers dont work than of course not because jasshelper is getting disengaged.

have you tried reinstalling jngp? 2.0.x not vexorian'z

I fixed the problem. But I got interested in what you said about jngp 2.0.x. Why use that instead of JNGP 5d? I'm curious :) Also is there any optional downloading site for it apart from Blizzardmodding? Their registration procedure was the worst experience I've had and when I finally got through with it the confirmation mail was not even sent to my email and of course they absolutely had to restrict the download to members only :/

Last edited:
Level 19
here. they say they dont want multiple dl links so remind me to delete this.

the biggest bonus for me was the multiplayer emulation since i do alot of GetLocalPlayer stuff. it also allows switching between vexorians and cohadars jasshelper and overall feels alot more polished than 5d

Last edited:
Level 29
I fixed the problem. But I got interested in what you said about jngp 2.0.x. Why use that instead of JNGP 5d? I'm curious :) Also is there any optional downloading site for it apart from Blizzardmodding? Their registration procedure was the worst experience I've had and when I finally got through with it the confirmation mail was not even sent to my email and of course they absolutely had to restrict the download to members only :/

JNGP 1.5d is outdated. It has the old Jasshelper. JNGP 1.5e and JNGP 2.0 have the new Jasshelper.

Level 30
here. they say they dont want multiple dl links so remind me to delete this.

the biggest bonus for me was the multiplayer emulation since i do alot of GetLocalPlayer stuff. it also allows switching between vexorians and cohadars jasshelper and overall feels alot more polished than 5d

Thanks, I read about that and it seems nice as I am working on a map with GetLocalPlayer thingies. I shall try it out :thumbs_up:

Level 19
I noticed something when I tried using the 2.0 version. I can no longer raise terrain as sharp as I could with the 5d version. Is there a way to enable this in the 2.0 version?

huh? this is dependent on the game, not jngp. are you sure you dont have two differnt installations of wc3? the old jngp you had pointed to another?

anyway, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/those-just-starting-terrain-32419/ download miscdata.txt and put it in Warcraft III/UI/ (probably have to make a new folder

Level 30
huh? this is dependent on the game, not jngp. are you sure you dont have two differnt installations of wc3? the old jngp you had pointed to another?

anyway, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/those-just-starting-terrain-32419/ download miscdata.txt and put it in Warcraft III/UI/ (probably have to make a new folder

Was on my way back here to delete my post but you beat me to it :grin: downloaded the miscdata thing and it worked fine. However it is odd that it worked without it with the old JNGP I used because I only have one installation of the game, not that it matters now :) thanks for the help

Level 19
Was on my way back here to delete my post but you beat me to it :grin: downloaded the miscdata thing and it worked fine. However it is odd that it worked without it with the old JNGP I used because I only have one installation of the game, not that it matters now :) thanks for the help

np..

Status
Not open for further replies.