• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pressure Lust Shaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
It seems a bit all over the place. Especially having so many control spells. You would need early board control and would need to keep up the pressure (I assume). With that many spells, you could get stuck without enough minions a lot imo.

I'd look at taking out lavaburst, a hex, and a earth shock. Or take out a lightning bolt and keep the second earthshock since silence is getting more and more important with Noxx. I'd add more minions. Maybe Acolytes, Wild Pyro if you have trouble with zoo, Farseer, Dire wolf, etc.

Last edited:
Level 3
Lightning bolt, and lightning storms? those cards can give you disadvantage. Overload can take away the opportunity for ur lucky card which is about to be drawn to your hand. just sayin.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Level 34
It's an amazing spell, especially considering you can get +1 Spellpower with your totem sometimes.

You have to play somewhat carefully with shaman due to overload, but most overload cards (most) are really amazing value.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

This deck seems all over the place. It plays deathrattle creatures but then uses Sea Giant? Except the spider which gives two creatures on death, I doubt Sea Giant will hit the floor on turn 5. Especially since most decks now run some form of early area damage.

IMO this is a meh deck. I understand full combo deathrattle shaman with Reincarnate that is a shaman form of zoo or tempo shaman with powerful creatures and spells but this is kind of "wanna be control but pretend to be rush into SEA GIANT" oh why?

Status
Not open for further replies.