• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whatcha Playin' ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
There is no "post your deck" thread, let's fix it.
These are a few of mine, I have too short of an attention span so none are really well constructed, except maybe the shaman.
I can't really think of anything to add there except maybe Thalnos or Pagle and possibly an Earth elemental.
What is on my wishlist for the druid is Thalnos, Force of Nature, Ancients of Lore and some Violet teachers or maybe even Hogger/Illidan/Cenarius.
Mortal Strikes for the warrior and maybe some commons here and there.
The murloc is a mess , I actually have more murlocs than that now that I'm looking at it lol. (my main murloc is shaman)

I could probably fix up most of those missing links by buying things, but I'm too much of a scrooge to do that.
With my bad luck I would probably end up getting each of the cards I bought in the decks after that.

What are you playin' ?

185888-albums6426-picture84004.jpg

Last edited:
Level 12
I've got some fun/weird/strange decks. They have very mixed results depending on matchups, especially the warrior (same one i used during the tournament) with close to no chance against any other style than board control (mostly shaman and paladin) or if they get anxious and flood the board.

233729-albums7316-picture84073.png

Level 17
That is actually not weird at all. I'm a big fan of token druid, I'm planning to finish the druid deck as a token/watcher hybrid but I still lack the cards.
That is also a large variety of cards you got there, I usually dust everything, only to have to recraft it later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.