• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pre-loading game problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a game made but found a couple problems and im not sure how to change them.

1.) When the game starts in single player it makes player 2 a computer (you can kick the comp) but when u make it online there is no comp

2.) I have two forces (team1,team2) you can play single player but if more than one person is in the game both teams have to have a player inorder to start. I wanted it to be able to just all be on the same team leaving team2 empty

3.) How do u lock the choices when u join game (race,team,color,handycap) so that when people join the game they cant change anything only wich team they are on by clicking team1 or team2

Level 5
I have a game made but found a couple problems and im not sure how to change them.

1.) When the game starts in single player it makes player 2 a computer (you can kick the comp) but when u make it online there is no comp

2.) I have two forces (team1,team2) you can play single player but if more than one person is in the game both teams have to have a player inorder to start. I wanted it to be able to just all be on the same team leaving team2 empty

3.) How do u lock the choices when u join game (race,team,color,handycap) so that when people join the game they cant change anything only wich team they are on by clicking team1 or team2

1+2) Thats just how it is. Maps are supposed to be played like a normal Warcraft game in which you need at least one opponent. Blizzard added an automatically appearing bot (Singleplayer) and a team checker (Multiplayer) to assure you will have an opponent.

3) Go to Scenario-> player properties and set all player's status. Afterwards switch to the tab "forces" and check the points "custom forces" and "fix player properties".:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.