• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your skin work in progresses here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Turning this

1129116782HeroSanadaYukimura.jpg

Into this

kurgan9de.jpg

Well,

@ The Two Last WH submitions,
First one;
The head is a bit miss-placed I feel. Maybe the high sweater is what makes it that way. Else tan that pretty good. Very much in Blizzard Style. :p
Second one;
The shoulders look very wide, but I guess it has to be that way - or it will bug up. The head seems a bit weird. Anyways - good work.

@Ezekiel,
Well - the arm could look like you just stole it from another blizzard-skin. And the armor, if it is supposed to be meatl - it needs more lightning and darkening, shading, and texture. The pants are feir enough. I don't like the edges though.

Ki

Ki

Level 7
Here is my cyborg beastmaster.

preview73xi.jpg

beastmaster0uz.jpg

I can use any tips. Do you think I should duplicate the armor? I was planning on making half of his body cyborg and leave regular half, but it might look better with all cyborg. I'm going to change axe later.

Level 12
here are some skins im working on for the War of the Three Hammers project im on.

first of the wildhammer king, model from scratch by Xatoga, skin by me. still need to do quite a few things on him.

next the wildhammer cleaver. scratch model and skin by me. still need to do a lot more work on the skin.

lastly just a pretty generic armored dwarf, might use him as a bronzebeard. model based after stuff_kickers footman. model edits and skin by me.

Level 4

My new skin, it's meant to be a armored dryad, to use in a war with alliance vs horde or sumthing, i'm not really happy with it yet, so what should i do with it?^^

And yes, the chainmail is custommade by me...

Status
Not open for further replies.