• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Skin in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i havent worked on it for really long.. because of my work.. i'm also making skins for Hawkwing and his fabulous progect.. Warcraft Chronicels.. and i just started a terrain for a project of mine.. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/goblomania-93282/

so wait a bit.. and it will come.. (some day)

nah its alright .. its just i hate when people call a good skin is CNP.. particually when i get disqualify during the poll.. like 1 week before the poll was over.. and i was leading with 27 votes .. and denu was the second and only had 19 .. so i'm pretty pist off about people saying that is CNP.. or filtered..when its NOT!

okay this is a WIP of a new skin i'm making Zombie (also) but based on a ghoul.. its gona be a crazy Momie...

i would like to show you the skin concept.. but i have lost it.. (sorry)

and heres the skin..
Ghoulrrr.jpg

Edit!: New Wip.. of the same skin .. seens anyone answered back.. well here it is..
Ghoulrrr-1.jpg

i only did the top of the chest.. (NOW) i'm working on the bottom..

New Edit: lol ... has you can see i'm working on the skin for hours :D
WIP Fixed the chest...
Ghoulrrr-2.jpg

Last edited:
hum its not a recolor..... dude its free-hand painting...

i dont understand why people critic my skin for NO REASON.. like you saw that i did the Zombie skin... and the Ghoul now... and the Pitlord for the competition ... i just want to move away from Warcraft style...

cause dude... comeon...
Ghoulrrr-4.jpg

is this recolor?!! do you see.. any recolor!!!??!!!! WHERES THE RECOLOR!!!?!!!! AAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrggggggggg ..... sorry for that...

Last edited:
well the Skeleton is gona be a zombie... i just started with the Bones... and after will add the flesh here and there and the bloods...

EDIT! = after a long time... heres a new skin i'm making .. based on the Wolf in the movie (Lady in the water!) so meh....

NouveauImagebitmap6-1.jpg

meh .. well i think that the ''tittle'' of this thread is not the best.. cause i'm going to add all my skins in progress... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.