• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your best skins here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your best skins here! So all other users can look at them :)

RULES!

1. No useless spams, meaning either you post a skin here, or you will comment on the skins. No other off-topic posts

2. Use Tags to link them to your image for your skins.

3. Only skins, no models, but if custom skins are made for models, it's fine.

4. No flaming of other users here.

5. You may, if you like, include the download link to your skin.

6. When commenting, please state which skin you are referring to.

Yep, that's it for now. :D Enjoy posting your best works here!

Level 3
well the whole reason i've been posting my skins is to get feedback and find out which are best, wich need work, and to help me on my future skins, so picking which one i say is my best work is too difficult.

i'll post the one that is currently the most downloaded of the one's i've posted on this site:

PhoenixKing6.jpg

The Phoenix King
Abandoned as a baby and left for dead, a young human child was discovered by the High Elves. They raised him and taught him the arcane arts forbidden to mortals. The boy would grow up to be a powerful man of much charm and charisma. Feeling inferior that one day his death must come, he focused his learning on the powers of immortality. Finding the secret to lie in The Powers of The Flame, he learned to summon the powerful Phoenix and restore his own life in an inferno of flame and brimstone. Deciding to venture out of the lands of Quel' Tha'las he became well known as a hero in the lands of man. After a local magistrate murdered the King of the land in a coup attempt, it was put down by the once abandoned boy, the popularly ordained new King of the land, The Phoenix King! His land torn asunder in the wake of The Scourge's invasion throughout the lands, The Phoenix King hopes to avenge his kingdom and the slaughtered elves that raised him.

for more skins and information visit:
http://www.brik.bravehost.com/skins
http://brik.topcities.com
[one or both are often disabled for exceeding bandwidth :(]
or you can see all of the skins i've submitted here at:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&Category=&Authors=brik

Darky like's my Automaton :D

Level 3
sorry for the slight offtopicness in this thread, but i have a freewebs account, but they dont allow ftp, or something that made me not want to use them as my site server.

i used to have a free hypermart account for over 2 years, they gave SO MUCH bandwidth and server space for free, too bad they stopped offering free server space.

Status
Not open for further replies.