• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your best icons here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post some of your best icons here so others can look at them:D This will be meant to be a gallery.

RULES!

1. No useless spams, meaning either you post your icons here, or you will comment on the icons. No other off-topic posts

2. Use Tags to link them to your image for your icons.

3. Please only post once for icons, don't make a post per icon. Meaning, edit your post and add new icons in. This will make it more organised.

4. No flaming of other users here.

5. You may, if you like, include the download link to your icon pack.

6. When commenting, please state which skin you are referring to.

7. Please!! Only post free-hand and started from scratch icons.

That's it for now.

My Icons:
[img]http://www.wc3sear.ch/Icons2/3/BTNCircle.jpg
BTNDefensivever2.jpg
BTNDisplacementver2.jpg
BTNFrostArmor.jpg
BTNMental.jpg
BTNnerubcarapacelvl1ver2.jpg
BTNnerubCarapacelvl2.jpg
BTNnerubCarapacelvl3ver2.jpg
BTNNerubEgg.jpg
BTNSpearThrower.jpg
BTNnerubstrengthlvl1.jpg
BTNnerubstrengthlvl2.jpg
BTNnerubstrengthlvl3.jpg

BTNNerubBuild.jpg
BTNNerubBuildBasic.jpg
PASBTNChaosbashnew.jpg
PASBTNImmolation.jpg
BTNCrystalDragon.jpg

Level 4
I made this icon a while ago, but I can't upload it for some reason. It says "ERROR: This BLP is corrupted" whenever I try and upload.
It's a base for the hero score screen icons, because I'm sick of seeing a giant face next to my hero level :p

tonicstyles-scorescreen.jpg

Stick whatever face you want in it, then convert to BLP and it should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.