• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible to make Interceptors attack seperate units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
In solar conquest on warcraft III there was a ship that had almost the exact same effect as the carriers but they attacked at random. Although, I think it was based off the ability where all those green orbs are released from the hero and steal life from the enemies returning it to the hero. You could try and emulate that but the only problem is I have no idea how to do it :/

Level 11
In solar conquest on warcraft III there was a ship that had almost the exact same effect as the carriers but they attacked at random. Although, I think it was based off the ability where all those green orbs are released from the hero and steal life from the enemies returning it to the hero. You could try and emulate that but the only problem is I have no idea how to do it :/

Ok well.. For one this is for SC2, and two that was just the Locust Swarm ability lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.