1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Possible hints to D3 classes?

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by cheesdude, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Denu

Denu

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    That sounds boring. Why can't they just get like 10-15 new classes! That would be awsome :p

2. Eccho

Eccho

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well, mainly because they already have plans to do expansions on all their games. ust like d2 there were only 5 characters in the start. It will be most likely 2 new characters in a new expansion (greedy bastards:p)

3. Denu

Denu

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Indeed they are greedy but I don't want to wait a damn year to try out a 6th or 7th after waiting a likely 2 years for the first 5. IF they inlcude the damn druid then I suppose I can just wait.

4. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where did they say ONLY the barbarian?

I read the FAQ and they were speaking in plural when they talked about some classes from d2 coming to d3..

5. Razorbrain

Razorbrain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    actually, i think its better if they release a verison and already have additional content in mind for an expansion

it will only lead to me playing the game faster and be able to experience the true way later for an additional fee, like playing a working BETA verison of the true game

6. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    deathknight replaced necromancer, witch doctor replaced necromancer

7. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    as in there wil be no more necromancers, there was non in WoW, deathknight is replacing them, D3 has Witch doctor, seriously they wont add a necromancer, witch doctor and necromancer are like the same thing.

9. Tureri

Tureri

Resources:
    Resources:
    They probably have about 20 class idea's, which they develop and then the most complete, unique classes are chosen, whatever the classes are i reckon they will all be very different to each other.

"World war four will be fought with sticks and stones." -----> Albert Einstein.

10. George2307

George2307

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. Eccho

Eccho

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Dude... Have you realised already that that video is a fake?
    That guy, is just a person sharing his thoughts about d3, like we do in these forums.
    There are no evidences about a knight class...

If you didnt know however, maybe you should watch the video response where he admit the fake.

12. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Rofl, that is exactly what I said in one thread. Knight class. However, that looks fake.

13. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    it is fake, what he was supposedly was playing was actually the gameplay video, he just timed it to right before the narrator starts talking, and made a pause screen.

14. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    Back on to the topic.

I hope Blizzard makes D3 protected against software like Shadow Master and Hero Editor, that shit ruined all the fun in D2.

So far we have a tanking class, and a caster/summoner class. That means we can say bye to the necromancer. Sucks.

Apparently, the Barbarian in D3 is the one from D2, only older now as far as i can tell. I bet that there will be some more old classes as well.

15. Tyranid

Tyranid

Resources:
    Resources:
    You do realize that that guy is a fake?

Anyway I'm guessing that they are going with similar classes that were in DII. These of course are:
    -A heavy melee hero, designed to take alot of damage and also dish out damage (Barbarian).
    -The kind of "Dark Mage" with lots of more evil centered spells and control over the Undead (Witch Doctor).
    -An elemental mage.
    -A class which uses bows, crossbows, javelins and other ranged weapons to fight from afar.
    -The whole holy knight in shining armour class.

16. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude those werent a big deal they were for single player they never ruined the game, it was meant for fun, online is a problem though

17. George2307

George2307

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry my mistake I found loads of videos proving it was a fake

18. Eccho

Eccho

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hm by the way... I found this screenshot today. (dont know how new it is, but blizzard updated their screenshots section yesterday.

What kind of character is this? A low-equipped barbarian? Or could it be a third class?
    [​IMG]

19. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks much like a minotaur, see its evil, it attack humans

20. Eccho

Eccho

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    well I was referring to the humans^^ or well the ranger who is standing at the right