• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pool of Maps to be Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
How many great map ideas have you heard? Think about it for a minute... Now, how many well-produced, clean maps have you seen or played? How many of those hundreds of map ideas actually make it to the World Editor, let alone to completion?

I know I do it, I've got thousands of great map ideas that never formulate into anything... I get an idea, mess around on the World Editor for a few minutes. Then I realize either the idea sucks, or is too difficult to do, or I'm just to damn lazy to execute it.

Post here map or campaign projects...
that you are going to finish!!

Heres mine, my campaign as seen in my sig below...

Level 2
wc3search. Wormskull's Story. features puzzle-solvin' action, moderator hunting strategy and stuff like that.

By the way, i have a lot of comments.

Level 13
Currently I'm working on a map (actually, DarkShadow is doing the terrain for it) that takes place in some kind of dream world. Basically it's an RPG where you have to be the first person to leave this dream world, but in this place anything can happen. You recieve many quests to help you find the exit, but since it is a dream world anything can happen.

I'm still working on the idea but I'm determined to finish the map.

Level 12
oz02 said:
GreyArchon said:
Wouldn't be the Emerald Dream? :eek:
Emerald Dream? I don't believe I've heard of it. Whatever it is, mine will be better :) .

By Emerald Dream he's referring to a warcraft thing. It's the realm in where the druids wander when they're asleep and where the green dragons roam. Likewise it was created by the world tree. But then it's highly unlikely anything to do with your rpg.

Level 8
Once LoF is done, I'll probably make more mini-campaigns, one for each race with slight modifications...

Off-Topic (I was thinking of race modding) - Do you think that the Island Trolls are the worst thing that happened to the Horde?

Level 12
I have 2 maps in progress,
But only one has the potential to be completed before Warcraft becomes outdated,
So i'll save my more complecated idea for later

Game of cheats

Game based mostly on chat and random events,
where you need to adapt to survive,
or get lost in the madness.

Level 7
Hmmmm, I'm thinking of making a FPS/TPS shooter based on Star Wars. I'm about 80% completed... Also, I might work on an RPG kind of like Poke'mon, Just with monsters from like 8 different Elements, Fire, Water, Grass, Earth, Thunder, Fire, Wind, Darkness. And w/e else I can think of. Where you have Caccoons (however you spell it) and you keep your monsters in them,(By either catching or trading them) You can fuse any type of monster with any other type, giving you a whole new type, doing this would need like 1000 different (possible) Units, that can be made by fusing, each monster has weaknesses and strengths. Hopefully a whole new fighting style, Final Fantasy, or Jade Caccoon. (jade caccoon: Where you have 1 defensive Monster, one offensive, one spell caster*Buffer* and w/e else. But it would be cool to rotate in a clock-wise/counter clock-wise turn. So if one monsteris defeated you need to either bring in a new monster, or replace it with one of the ones beside it. If you run out of monsters the match will end, the apposing monster (the enemy) will turn into Neutral passive untill attacked. When a monster dies it will go to a certain place (like Spirit-world or something, reviving it will cost something like Alchemy points or something... The actuall Story-Line is etchy... I was thinking of naming it Alchemy, or Alchemists. I "May" never complete it, Or even start it. So feel free to pick up on this idea, just PM me to tell me and I won't start. *each unit can fuse into eachother once, Mutating it so it cannot be mutated again. but it will be like this: Satyr + Water Element (Custom names) = Satyr Element. And Water Element with Rock Golem = Water Golem, Each monster needs another monster for everyone fused. 50 reg. monsters: Fusion of each type with eachother. you would need 100 Fused Monsters, [Got it?] Reason being I don't have a lot of Mapping time... Also, and RPG based on .Hack//Sign, but not some $#!+y one. As I've seen Before... Teehee. More ideas I have I don't really want to share yet. Anywayz, My fingers are tired and that's it! :D

Level 11
I'm working on a High Elven campaign, in which the remaining High Elves try to find a solution to their addiction to magic.(other than following Illidan) Though I'm think about making more than one campaign to cover the story I have in mind...

And I gotta learn to model, and get a good skinning program that won't dissapear after 30 days... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.