• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Don't be afraid of posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey Members!
I have seen many of you online.. But you NEVER leave a message of any kind in our forums... I think it's poor of you that you don't share your thoughts with us... Many of you came just to talk about the Warhammer 40,000 TD but why don't you say Your oppinion to the map? We are all here to make it better :)

Thanks,

Level 14
Re: Don't afraid of posting!

If nothing else at least post something in the chit chat room. Try to solve my riddle for the week, or tell a little bit about yourself. That is the reason I made those posts after all. Hell, even the actual clan members are not posting anything, it is like you guys are afraid of saying something. Only one or two people have even tried to solve the riddle, and Ralle and I are the only ones to have posted about ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.