• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

immigrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

I just came to think of this when i was talking to one of my friends(who showed up to be a racist(which i would have imagined)). The thing i thought about is: Do you hate immigrates?? if yes then why??
Do you hate all immigrates?? Do you hate them just because they're from another country or do you only hate those who come to your country and become criminals??
Personally i feel no anger against immigrates, BUT, i REALLY hate those who come to the country and start making crimes all the time(that'll do about 50 - 70% in Denmark :( )
Tell about your oppinion here.

Level 21
i hate the ones that come to england, get benifit, lazy around all day and dont get a job, get into drugs and sstur up a whole load of crime. we have a big immigration problem because alot of people are coming here and living of the tax p[ayers benifit money

Level 14
Yeah, back home we have a lot of economic refugees who come and do very little other than cause about 85% of our crime, then 10% from americans. We also have a relatively low crime rate cuz the dutch are the best :) Seriously though, I have no problem with people seeking a new life, just those who 'sponge' off of their new land and do nothing to repay society.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
schinxz";p="505 said:
I just came to think of this when i was talking to one of my friends(who showed up to be a racist(which i would have imagined)
I feel very sorry for your friend that he is that stupid to just hate people because of their skin-colour or their religion... He will probably be beaten up some day because he say something he shouldn't have said...
I don't have immigrates... But I think it's a little scary cause many of them don't tolerate the danish laws because the laws are apples compared to their own laws and I think they often are more up2fight because they normally are stronger than a normal danish person. If a immigrate cobmit a crime I think they should be thrown out of the country and back to their own country.. Also of there is war in their own country...

Mastif

M

Mastif

Well, that should depend on which crime they did, should'nt it? I mean like: Omg he stole a candy bar! Omg get the f*** out of the country noob!
You see what i mean?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
schinxz";p="539 said:
Well, that should depend on which crime they did, should'nt it? I mean like: Omg he stole a candy bar! Omg get the f*** out of the country noob!
You see what i mean?
Yeah I can see what you mean... Maybe I should have specified me a bit more.... If they cobmit some kind of violence... rape or sometihing... then they should get kicked and banned from Denmark ;)

Level 21
Ralle";p="546 said:
schinxz";p="539 said:
then they should get kicked and banned from Denmark ;)
<amx_kickban> <player name> <from country>

amx_kickban "ciminal imagrants" denmark

player losers have been kick and banned......
the reason i wrote all that out was to show the ironicness of what you just said, kicking people out isnt that easy, and banning them is even harder. Imagrants will always get into countries and they will always stir up crime. banning people is hard because they can comeback with assumed names and scars on their finger prints. the only real option is to up police sevices and that. or introduce retanal scanning......

Mastif

M

Mastif

Lol won-id has existed for like forever. Since the release of Halflife 1. Its the base thing of banning people.

Status
Not open for further replies.