• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I Need a List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need a list of people who hate me on this website. I am just a little curious of WHY people hate me, so post up why you hate me also. If you DO like me, then tell me why you do like me so I can start getting you to hate me. I like it when people hate me, it makes me feel much more special when I can get beat up, they get worn out, then I start killing them while they cry for mercy in lack of fatigue. So in that case, I just want to have a list of people who hate me. Later on I might get a reply on this topic of the full list with a quote from every person who hates me. This is just for fun and will help me start off my vacation.

BTW, if you can, rate me on a scale 0-10, 0 being a dumbass and 10 being a genius. THANKS!

@Mods: This is a school project, so don't ask me why I'm posting this up and please don't delete it. :wink:

Level 10
i like you. because there are only 2 kinds of people. your friends, and the friends which you have not known yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.