• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Political Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well I thought it would be intresting to here people opinions and sulutions.

Here the questions

1.Illigal Immigration problem ideas on how to stop it

2.Middle East how to make them stop blowing everybody up

My Awnsers

1. We dig a new canal acrossed are boarder then we introduce the Great White Shark into the area along with the southern alligator. And if that dosen't stop it will have people to poor boiling oil on any illigals trying to scale the 20 foot concrete wall...but my friend Sven pointed out with oil prices that be quiet expensive so instead we will pass the wall managment to starbucks coffe so they can poor boiling pots of coffe on them instead.

2.Oooops Aww im sorry one of are nuclear technitions accedently spilt his coffie on the button to blow up the middle east.....well sorry nothing we can do about it

Level 5
Well I thought it would be intresting to here people opinions and sulutions.

Here the questions

1.Illigal Immigration problem ideas on how to stop it

2.Middle East how to make them stop blowing everybody up

My Awnsers

1. We dig a new canal acrossed are boarder then we introduce the Great White Shark into the area along with the southern alligator. And if that dosen't stop it will have people to poor boiling oil on any illigals trying to scale the 20 foot concrete wall...but my friend Sven pointed out with oil prices that be quiet expensive so instead we will pass the wall managment to starbucks coffe so they can poor boiling pots of coffe on them instead.

2.Oooops Aww im sorry one of are nuclear technitions accedently spilt his coffie on the button to blow up the middle east.....well sorry nothing we can do about it

1. Kill all off illegal imigrate, so they will think again...

2. Give them a bunch of money... so they will stop

Level 2
Just a thing I didn't like, you mentioned the Middle-east. Have you forgotten that the only reason the UK gave them their freedom is to come back again with the US as peace-keeping forces?.

You can't blame someone for defending himself, but wait. Why the US don't stop blowing people up?. You won't like this ofcourse since you're from there but thats the bitter truth.

P.S I'm not from the middle-east.

Level 2
illegal immigration-deportation,build a catapult and fling them across the border

middle east-they just hung sadam now wheres osama

both would get better if we get rid of bush

Status
Not open for further replies.