• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poisonous Mushroom v1.0

Info
This is just a re-upload! It is already accepted (although the code is messy).
It was deleted automaticly and I will fix the code tomorrow. I just wanted to upload it together with my Chilling Streams spell.
Again: The code is not fixed but was accepted befor, I will do so tomorrow
This is my first submission on Hive.
The spell was created for the "spell and system contest #16".

Tooltip:
Summons a tiny poisonous mushroom.
It Will grow up over a period of 30 seconds.
When triggered the mushroom will explode, dealing damage in an area around it. The damage and the area of effect depends on the size of the mushroom. Each exploding one causes the nearest other mushroom to explode after 0.5 seconds.

It requires the JNGP.

Justify

Keywords:
mushroom, chainreaction, explosion
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
19:47, 7th Dec 2008 Hanky: A vJASS spell with some improvement points. The scripting is most times well done. The spell is also leakless and MUI. The visual effects are really good. The documentation and tooltips are ok too. All in all you made...

M

19:47, 7th Dec 2008
Hanky:
A vJASS spell with some improvement points. The scripting is most times well done. The spell is also leakless and MUI. The visual effects are really good. The documentation and tooltips are ok too.

All in all you made a really good spell. I only can recommend to use this spell if this spell is that what you are searching for.

Possible Improvements:
- GetSpellTargetX()/GetSpellTargetY() are to ineffective, it would be more effective if you just use one location to get X/Y
- sometimes you didn't nullified handles correct
- get rid of the triggersleepaction