• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PoisonArrow

• Wow
Reactions: Fugrim
I noticed that Poison Arrow icon was missing Auto-cast and Passive button, so here you have it.
Contents

BTNPoisonArrow (Icon)

Reviews
Mayday
More options never hurts, thanks for uploading!
Mayday
Well, I guess since I approved the other blizzard icons, I should approve this one too.
Well, I guess since I approved the other blizzard icons, I should approve this one too.

I've been kinda thinking about whether to upload this icon or not and I was under impression that many blizzard icons could use more options.
Maybe a subsection for reforged could be implemented as a place where Blizzard icons get additional options like passive and ATC for example? I think there are many icons that could and perhaps should receive the same treatment and the same I've been thinking about interface icons from reforged like hero armor icon and weapon type icons.

I've been kinda thinking about whether to upload this icon or not and I was under impression that many blizzard icons could use more options.
Maybe a subsection for reforged could be implemented as a place where Blizzard icons get additional options like passive and ATC for example? I think there are many icons that could and perhaps should receive the same treatment and the same I've been thinking about interface icons from reforged like hero armor icon and weapon type icons.
Probably a good idea. In the mean time you a free to post them here, if you make anymore.