• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PoA Navigation Depot

Ok, second model i upload from my old halo models, this time not so useful outside of it's context, but however one of the higher quality ones which makes me think it might be useful.

Just like the other models, this uses two textures that are standard for all my halo models; this means you will save filesize if you use all of them, whilst each model will appear to be very large in filesize due to the large textures.

This specific one is found inside the bridge of the UNSC cruiser "Pillar of Autumn".

Please give credit when use.

Keywords:
halo, autumn, UNSC, covenant, ship, space, sci-fi, console, computer, navigation
Contents

PoA Navigation Depot (Model)

Reviews
20:45, 30th Oct 2010 anarchianbedlam: Incredible model. I can't say that I've ever seen someone submit such high quality doodads.... ever. let alone for wc3. Great job. And yes, the texture is huge, but if you use the texture only once for all the...

M

20:45, 30th Oct 2010
anarchianbedlam: Incredible model. I can't say that I've ever seen someone submit such high quality doodads.... ever. let alone for wc3. Great job. And yes, the texture is huge, but if you use the texture only once for all the other doodads, then it evens out to a good filesize. And who would seriously use only one of these doodads? Anyway, I digress. Awesome model. Approved

Level 6
Thank you very much. Are you going to upload more models from Halo? Are you going to upload units?

Level 6
No units, but a lot of doodads though. I have a few coming up right now, just have to edit some (they were made with noob vertex modify ;)
Well nvm i will use this for sure.

Again, such a huge size for a simple model. Shrunken it down, please.
I know that your models use these two skins, but for the sake of map size, keep them off.

they are shared textures so what's the problem with it? you only import the textures once anyway... the combined files size of all these doodads is almost the same as the size of ONE high quality unit model...

if your problem is the space it takes in your computer, you can just delete the zip file after extraction and combine the doodads into one folder so the texture files wont get spammed...

@Fingolfin - I dont play Halo but Nice model, HQ!!!