• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please Help! I have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDA

TDA

Level 4
I am creating a campaining , and I realy like my Idea (Go figure)

But I want to give my hero a Spellbook, in wich I wold put a Searing Arrow like abbility.

But I wood Give an 8 second cooldown on the searing arrows so the hero atacks 4 times and only one of the 4 arrows will be Super Strong

The problem isn't necesarly because of the Spell book (But it makes it Realy hard to fix with Trrigers) :asad:

the cooldown worcks most of the time, the bug is that after you activate Auto using the searing arrows she uses one, the cooldown starts and the If you use a hero ability all hell brakes loose. The Searing arrows act as if there was no cooldown, and my hero Becomes Super Strong.

Now Ive tried Replaceing the spell book with the searing arrows, But they still bug.

and I've Tried to make the Searing arrows out of Cold arrows, and the Same Bug.

The Problem is that this is not a Bug I made, but a bug that comes with the world editor.

If you cood help me get around this problem, using Trigens and not JASS. Pease let me know, allso If it can Only Be Done with Jass I'd be willing to try that to alltough I know nothing what so ever about JASS.

I've been map making for 1 year now, but I'm not up to this. Pease help, and I promise To Put you in The Credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.