• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Player death together with a countdown timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys, need some help over here.

I need to create a textbox that shows seconds of countdown until a player revives from death.

the countdown should be 20+1 for each lvl of the hero that died.
Is this possible? Otherwise 20 seconds will be ok.

There will be players dying all the time, so it must be possible to have like 4-5 boxes at the same time without them bugging. That is the problem that occurs to me, but i aint good with variables.

Thanks.

Level 4
I understand what ur saying, but i tried another version following a guide for timers.
I made 12 different timer and timer_window variables, so theywould stack when two die at the same time or when some1 dies when another timer is on.
I havent tried it yet, will in some minutes.

I hope it will work!

Level 2
  • ReviveFA
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)) or (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)) and ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)))
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: Wait 10 seconds unt...
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of A1TeamStart1 <gen>), Show revival graphics
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Position of (Triggering unit)) over 0.00 seconds
        • Else - Actions
          • Skip remaining actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)) or (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)) and ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 6 (Orange)))
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: Wait 10 seconds unt...
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of A1TeamStart2 <gen>), Show revival graphics
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Position of (Triggering unit)) over 0.00 seconds
        • Else - Actions
          • Skip remaining actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 7 (Green)) or (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 8 (Pink)) and ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 9 (Gray)))
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of A1TeamStart3 <gen>), Show revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Skip remaining actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 10 (Light Blue)) or (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)) and ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)))
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of A1TeamStart4 <gen>), Show revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Skip remaining actions

I use this one... cuz as well I wasn´t able to do a timer TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.