• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Countdown Timer Reset Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There is a bug on my map,The Grand Battle.When a hero dies,countdown timer works correctly.But if one more hero dies before the other one respawns,timer resets.Can someone help me?These are triggers :

• Revive System
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
          • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
    • Actions
      • Player - Add ((Hero level of (Dying unit)) x -50) to (Owner of (Dying unit)) Current gold
      • Player - Add ((Hero level of (Dying unit)) x 50) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Dying unit))) + ( |c00cc0000has been killed by|r + (Name of (Owner of (Killing unit)))))
      • Countdown Timer - Start Revive as a One-shot timer that will expire in (5.00 x (Real((Hero level of (Dying unit))))) seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for Revive with title Hero will respawn i...
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Countdown Timer - Hide (Last created timer window))
      • Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window) for (Owner of (Dying unit))
      • Wait (5.00 x (Real((Hero level of (Dying unit))))) seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at ((Owner of (Dying unit)) start location), Show revival graphics
  • Revive 2
    • Events
      • Time - Revive expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Destroy (Last created timer window)

Status
Not open for further replies.