• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm trying to make a Mob count limit; Constant-number x (number of playing and user controlled player)

my problem is i can't find the right trigger to set the number of players.

Level 5
Create a player group variable and make this trigger (My player group is called User_Players):

• Reset User Group
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Remove all players from User_Players
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (If (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Player Group - Add (Picked player) to User_Players) else do (Do nothing))
You should also run this trigger every 5 seconds to see if anyone has left the game.

Last edited:
Level 5
I forgot to tell you that if you want it to calculate the units spawned you need to create an integer variable(since it takes integer variables in arithmetics) like this one (Mine is AmountOfPlayers):

• Set AmountOfPlayers = (Number of players in User_Players)

Level 16
Peon Power!

Moin moin =)

• Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
          • ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Integer = (Integer + 1)
          • Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PlayerGroup
        • Else - Actions
@ Rawerd: Player Groups except the (All Players)-Player group create a leak, same as (Number of Player in User_Players). Also this Do Nothing action should be deleted ._.
Edit: The integer variable is your player number variable btw

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.