• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HELP] Multiboard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Lohhe. Well, this is the second time i "New Thread" for the same problem "multiboard". You know,...
  • Kill Update
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
    • ((Owner of (Killing unit)) controller) Equal to User
    • ((Dying unit) belongs to an ally of ((Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to False
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • Kill2[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 40
      • Then - Actions
        • Set Kill2[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = 0
      • Else - Actions
        • Set Kill[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = Kill[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        • Set Kill2[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = Kill2[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] +1)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for MyMultiboard item in column 3, row ((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) +1) to (String(Kill[Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]))
Well, problems: Some times, the kill count count to wrong player (so the player it sopose to count does not have any kill) instant of giving the next player his kill :vw_wtf::vw_wtf:
I spent 10 minutes to write it. Hopefully my time does not waste :ogre_haosis:

Level 9
Did u tried your multiboard action without the +1 ? I know you added +1 because your first row is the description of the collum, but try please, if it works i'll explain u why.

• Multiboard - Set the text for MyMultiboard item in column 3, row (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) to (String(Kill[Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]))

Level 9
Well, i've thought about this idea: Making the 1st player is Player 2 Blue, not Player 1 (Player 1 will be computer). So we can use it that way without errors? Maybe Dota use this way, too :). But i'll have to change all other triggers... Well, still +rep cause you gave me this idea

Status
Not open for further replies.