• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problem with multiboard kill score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have problem to make my multiboard count units killed to kill score. I always 0. This is my trigger
  • score kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) is an enemy of Player 7 (Green)) Equal to True
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = Kills[((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 2 to (|cff00FF00 + ((String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])) + |r))

Level 5
Was good try. Still don' want to work :(
  • score kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) is an enemy of Player 7 (Green)) Equal to True
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 2 to (|cff00FF00 + ((String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])) + |r))

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What is happening? Is the trigger even firing? Use a debug message to find where it goes wrong (just print some string or value as a message at certain points).

If the trigger is not firing when it should then you have likely hit the op-limit in the initialization thread. This is commonly caused by initializing GUI variables (globals) too large since it has to initialize each index to the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.