• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Playable Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Uploaded a couple more screen shots for more upclose view.
This is for my RPG map its a graveyard infested by evil. During the game skeletons and zombies will rise up out of the graves >.<

Zomg its Northerend trees - sadly they look better then the UTM trees when the cammera is at the normal playing angle + more variation.

Attachments

• Graveyard.JPG
    Graveyard.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 307
  • Graveyard 2.JPG
    Graveyard 2.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Graveyard 3.JPG
    Graveyard 3.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Level 10
Zomg..... Try to think of it as cinematic terrain, but one that can be viewed from any angle. Maybe then it will look better...

Whats that suppose to mean.. it looks fine - apparently im not only 1 who thinks so.

Yeah ill throw in some rocks and smooth ground - im still working on it.

Level 14
Flat and spiky looking. Rocks are some of the best eye-candy out there. Which looks better, spiky trees sticking out of flat ground, or rock formations sticking out of uneven ground? I mean, they don't even need to be this variated, just use SOME.

eu3se1.jpg

23uzgg8.jpg

I would agree to this. Also I think the graveyard looks the symitrial (how is that word spelt) on the sides.

Level 10
Yeah i agree.. i was slacking off on the outside of the graveyard - mainly cuz i wasnt sure what i wanted to do there yet.

I made the graveyard - thinking playable cinimatic, and ofc you can view from every angle.

And aint most graveyards symetrical - either square or rectangle at least mine is a octogon and its complely built on a 45 degree angle, you cant tell from screens but you can when you play.

Here is couple updates - i included a pic from completly diffrent angle so you can see more.

Attachments

• GraveyardNew.JPG
    GraveyardNew.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 132
  • GraveyardNew2.JPG
    GraveyardNew2.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 90
Level 36
Status
Not open for further replies.