• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Plants vs. Zombies Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey, I just felt like posting this here, not sure if you'd call it a map or an idea though, but it's playable so here I'm putting it for now.

I got bored between mapping some other more serious stuff and put this together in about a day or two, more of an inspiration outlet then an actual development. The map is a basic Plant's vs. Zombies clone with a couple of familiar structures and three types of zombies.

It's unprotected and I never got around to optimizing the triggers and removing leaks, unless anyone insists they'd like to see it cleaned up or expanded upon I figured this would be the only version I'd produce, more of a kick start/brainstorm sort of thing, if I am making sense. Any feedback is appreciated. In the mean time, I need to learn how to actually do any optimizing or leak fixing in the first place...

Attachments

• PlantsVsZombies10.w3x
    31.7 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.