• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Plants And Wilds v1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: IcemanBo
Map Info

PLANTS AND WILDS is a Mini AoS one lane.
First of all you need to choose your character and fight your enemies
Buy items to make your character strong
Destroying the main base of your enemies will make you and your team Win the game

Features

This map have some custom abilities made by me...

Some Stuffs

There are to Secret Items can you find them?

Credits

Thanks to...

Charles and RJ who shared their ideas for my map.
WARCRAFT lll World Editor, because of this i created PLANTS AND WILDS.
Also thanks to The Hive Workshop.

Author's Note

This map is UNPROTECTED so please report it to me if someone stoles this map.
Please give me Suggestions, Feedback or something to improve my work.
Sorry, because i didn't use any of the templates.

Keywords:
Paw, Plants and Wilds.
Contents

Plants And Wilds v1 (Map)

Reviews
12:00, 27th Oct 2013 Orcnet: map needs more work:

M

12:00, 27th Oct 2013
Orcnet: map needs more work:

IcemanBo;2435141 said:
Would be cool if you would add some screenshots in description, is always cool.

Terrain doesn't look smooth, and is just flat. You could try to make some hills and so on and also placement of terrain-tiles should look more natural in my opinion.

You only use few doodads and just place them in a row. Here you also could add more variation and bring a bit more chaos in this structured order.

In description is written you use 'custom abilites'. Haven't seen any of them. Yes, some are custom is some way because you trigger them, but really?... just creating a unit isn't really special.

I suggest you to put some more input in this map, maybe you could add some special events or add new unique heroes. But as it is atm, it seems a bit too simple, sorry.

And at least I suggest you to remove your memory leaks. I wish your good luck with your project. :wink:

Would be cool if you would add some screenshots in description, is always cool.

Terrain doesn't look smooth, and is just flat. You could try to make some hills and so on and also placement of terrain-tiles should look more natural in my opinion.

You only use few doodads and just place them in a row. Here you also could add more variation and bring a bit more chaos in this structured order.

In description is written you use 'custom abilites'. Haven't seen any of them. Yes, some are custom is some way because you trigger them, but really?... just creating a unit isn't really special.

I suggest you to put some more input in this map, maybe you could add some special events or add new unique heroes. But as it is atm, it seems a bit too simple, sorry.

And at least I suggest you to remove your memory leaks. I wish your good luck with your project. :wink:

Last edited: