• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pig Tag VM2

A fusion of both tree tag and kodo tag elements with strategic oportunities for both sides with small hidden zones and stranglepoints, aswell as many features for the players.

-Protected
-Player V Player tag (Non AI)
Contents

Pig Tag VM2 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Well made tag map. Large area to move, variety of units, music options, and so forth.

M

VGsatomi: Well made tag map. Large area to move, variety of units, music options, and so forth.

Level 2
Several Changes have been made to rebalence areas of gameplay for pigs such as build times, small recource increases and more, made due to ingame suggestions.
An entire new balenced race added - Eathern

Newest Changes
- Water Race added
- Tech Rehaul
- Much more balencing made
- Art changes made
- Anti-spoofers added
- Scripts improved
- Many bugs fixed

Level 6
I would like to know, is there AI? I really don't like tag games without AI. AI is something that should be added to nearly every fun game that's good. Games such as Tree tag lack players now, while some people love the game and want to play alone without noobs.
Oh well, I'll download the map and see for myself. But thx anyway.