• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pig TD 4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Newest version of Pig TD
-New Towers
-New Levels
and and ......
Download it test it Comment it
Contents

Pig TD 4 (Map)

Reviews
22:06, 6th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please don't upload maps of this low quality here, Rejected. Use EpicWar instead. Read AProjects post. Don't multiple upload aswell.

M

22:06, 6th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please don't upload maps of this low quality here, Rejected. Use EpicWar instead. Read AProjects post. Don't multiple upload aswell.

Level 6
I've played this map for less than minute and I already can rate it by 1/5.

- Extreamly bad quality of Tower Defense type map. (Horrible terrain, not existing map description, unacceptable spells' description and lots lots more)

Thx for commenting it the next version will be better but what spells I dont use any spells onli 1 and that is DMG Shower wich shows how much dmg the towers hits the pig....But any way thx for rate and comment it