• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Reverana, Commander of the Terrorfang army, returns south after a long campaign, only to s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Reverana, Commander of the Terrorfang army, returns south after a long campaign, only to see his homeland in ruins. Now wandering the depths of the oceans, Reverana comes upon a group of travelling naga. Being from a military family, Reverana decides to join them and help protect them. Of course, being a military leader has its drawbacks. During his campaign, he has made few friends, but many enemies. His army is composed of many races; Murlocs, Murguls, War Turtles, Pterrordax, and many Naga Spellcasters.

Attachments

• 20189.jpg
    20189.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 39
Level 10
mogulkahn, as I said above, this was taken from the WOW model viewer. All i did was mix and match the armor. It's not hard. I only went with what looked good for the class type I was going for. You can download the wow model viewer when you google it. I don't know how to actually grab the models, but I can view them. lol

Level 10
phuonglong, I'm not sure exactly what you said, but I'm guessing you're asking me if it's possible to either download THIS model or the model viewer.

This model: You cannot download this. I only took pictures using the print screen button and pasted it into the paint program. from there, I just c'n'p the model to different areas of the page, like what you see above.

Hope that helped.

Model viewer: All you need to do is google "wow model viewer download" and you should find plenty of sites that offer the model viewer. I suggest you get two model viewers: "WoWModelViewer_0.6.0.3_Win32_Release" (WOTLK), and "WMV_Binary_v0701_r332_Win32_DevWork" (cataclysm beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.