• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] ProtoNaga :3 Textures: Ingame = bleh Meshing: Done so.. freaky? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProtoNaga :3

Textures: Ingame = bleh
Meshing: Done

so.. freaky? :3

Attachments

• 22779.jpg
    22779.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 28
Level 10
are you... making a naga/protoss zealot? When I saw it, it looked like a guy with his brain showing, some sort of blade gauntlets on his arms, and wearing a robe for some sort of spellcaster or scientist. I clicked here and saw he had a tail. lol He stilll looks wierd. XD the body doesn't match the head or hands, and looks very stiff.

Level 21
The story:
In the far citadel in Leskovac a diabolic twilight Archon was creating a new breed of soldiers to combat his enemies. He decided to fuse purity of the form with strange creatures called naga that were originally from planet called Azeroth.

He is currently being sued by Xel'naga and Old gods for using their creation for his experiments.

Level 11
If color scheme stays same or similar, texture will be awesome (as in purple skin, teal/cyan armor parts and stuff).

Level 6
If i's supposed to be a naga/protosss, why did you put in the head of a faceless? if you just change colors on the hands, chagne the head, and maybe give some pictures of it's back, it would be awesome. ( and tell me when it's ready, so i can use it xDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.