• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Penta #2 - Vladimir The old Vladimir times.... we're missing you Vladimir :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Penta #2 - Vladimir

The old Vladimir times.... we're missing you Vladimir :(

Attachments

• 54946.jpg
    54946.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
Level 16
Yea, I do have LoLRecorder (I have ~400 replays) however I hadn't had that when I did my first penta. I don't even run it nowadays, due to my old windows which is hella slow and I quite often had FPS lags with that even with 4 GBytes of DDR3 RAM, a tri-core AMD PC and a 1GByte VGA. Strange.

Level 11
^That should be enough for playing on high settings. I suggest you re install lol or check your graphic settings in your windows so that they aren't set to high graphic. (nVidia and Intel graphics got that program but I'm not sure about AMD if you got that.)

Level 16
Well, I have an nVidia GT430 VGA, but to be honest I never really bothered myself with its settings; I don't care too much about my PC settings anymore, as long as my LoL and WC3+NewGen WE runs perfectly on it. Well, they do so I was fine with it. Maybe I'll check it later, right now I'm coding a hero for my map :p

Status
Not open for further replies.