• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

So you want to win FFA Risk and Conquest Like Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
frabz-Who-wins-at-FFA-risk-games-Super-Aggresive-Diplomatic-Passive-an-cfe4c2.png

Passive and rich: You get lucky if you are ignored without worthy challengers the whole game.
Super Aggressive: People will hate you and triple, quad, penta team you to death. DEATH!
Diplomatic: Your art of diplomacy will catch up on you late game. Expect a friend to backstab you.

Hopefully some of you play FFA risk and find this funny :D
-SCN

These games take anywhere from 20 minutes to 5 hours. Average, 1 1/2 hours. Basically, the point is to have the most land by participating (notice how I did not say fighting) in a global war, in different ways.

Level 21
I learned the hard way not to trust players you just met. Wasn't risk but was European Wars. I was French (easy to play unless someone picks Spain) and made alliance with one player (forgot nation) and he proceeded to make fortifications in my lands and when he was done he unallayed me and his towers destroyed me and occupied my towns.

On the other hand I managed once to befriend random guy and then we always would have alliance. Public or hidden depending of other players, as it is good idea to go undercover. Treacherous and deceitful to be sure but it is war gentlemen. Also that is why playing with strangers Risk/Diplomatic maps is more fun as when you play with people you know alliances tend to be predictable (at least that's how my testing on team project goes).

Level 4
me and my cousin would do that (kind of) we would get are own alliances and fight each other, then if our allies betrayed one of us, we would team them. me and my cousin always had more fun fighting each other though cause skill wise me and him were better then most we played

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Tends to make a game boring, aswell :)

Level 4
lol if you send your entire army to save your ally then he jabs your back i think a teaming is warranted, plus its not much of a team because when that does happen everyone else attacks us and it ends up like 2 v 6 or more

Status
Not open for further replies.