• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Lord Naj'entus, Diagonal view. More screenies of him in my Album, this is a simple CnP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Lord Naj'entus, Diagonal view.

More screenies of him in my Album, this is a simple CnP straight from WoW, with a texture changed to have no Alpha so his hand and teeth displayed properly.

If I was a decent modeller I would add a portrait, fix his swim anims (He does swim but floats), change his Attack anim names - so he uses more than just one, plus more. Unfortunately I'm not.

I have no problems with him having lots of polies, as there would only be one in the game at a time. It doesn't noticably slow my P.C. down with him in it.

For Misha, who seems to have palpitations over the amount of polies each model has, this model has 9,360 faces. Lol, thats a lot of faces/polies.

Attachments

• 12585.jpg
    12585.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.