• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] My raven scouts. They serve my demonic form, Hellion. Hellion is the evil counterpart o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
My raven scouts. They serve my demonic form, Hellion.

Hellion is the evil counterpart of the Storm Dragon, Varsaigen. Hellion is much darker scales, spikes, larger horns, and most notably, other than being about 7-10 times Varsaigen's size, has four red eyes. The two forward eyes allow him to see the energy spectrum. His scouts are 4 eyed ravens that look like normal raven in the first plain (normal world). Their master, Hellion, is the Void Lord of a nether world version of Shakuras. He is able to control the purest forms of elements (notably lighting as liquid energy or even pure lightning (being border-line). He is often called the deity of his realm and is most powerful while in his destructive blind rage, sending chaos and terror to all who hear his tremendous roar. His scouts are fast and have the keenest eyesight of any bird known. Being agile allows them to dodge the enemies they might encounter and report back to their master.
----------------------------
This is a simple edit of a different (normal) raven picture I found.

Attachments

• 7012.jpg
    7012.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.