• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] This is a picture, taken by one of my airships, scouting the situation near the world tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This is a picture, taken by one of my airships, scouting the situation near the world tree. Dispite the rain from here we can see only a small part of the defending forces, those closest to the tree itself. Emperor Trolman and Tiri can be seen talking to one of the elven commanders. Mighty dragons and ents can also be seen near the roots themselves. A very powerful elven airship was what amazed us goblins most - it had the size of 4 battleships!
I really think that whoever tries to lay siege to the world tree will be up against a formidable army...
I am also considering sending some machinery and engineers to enchance the defence - by adding mines, fortifications and ofc - blast power.

Attachments

• 26341.jpg
    26341.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 22
Level 15
1. The vines are ... the roots. They look god, it's a tree, right?
2. The fortifications were disassembled and taken away... perhaps?
3. Well, they can't be seen from here. I suppose they were a little farther from the tree itself. As I said these are only the closest defenders.
Edit:
4. Destroy? o_O Emperor Trolman is an ally of mine. Why should my aircraft be a target of the defenders?

Level 15
1. Why not? They are the tree's defence. (These gases they spray and their ability to grab enemies.
2. Well... what do your fortificaions look like ?
3. IT's big. Really REALLY big :D and there were a lot of other armies on the way.
4. Well he gave permission to me to enter and scout that area... you know :?

Level 18
Well ok since this is a very important battle I allow the fleet of the Triumvirate and the few remained TlenoTech workers too help with the defence of the tree,they are guarding the other side of the tree.(which couldnt be seen from the zeppelin)And yes they should have have shot it down but my riflemen were all hunting for dinner.Plus the legion doesent really have any air units so not much point of AA too.....
Strange i usually were black 99% of the time..... Tiri's also a little bigger than she should be but i guess its just like that with those broken Goblin cameras you use :p :D
BTW Were are Azsure and Clare,their army is there but they arent.....

Level 10
Rage Winterchill is going to start his round to attack the World tree in 1 hour, 33 minutes and 39 seconds, prepare the armies.
Reported that he is bringing a few minions at the moment:
70 Ghouls
25 Abominations
45 Crypt Fiends
20 Necromancers
- Banshees
40 Gargoyles
10 Frost Wyrms
10 Meat Wagons
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The first rounds are undead which they are servants of the Legion, I guess the demons will start their siege in 37 hours, 20 minutes and 30 seconds.
----------------
5 Death Knight Wrymriders of mine saw them, they thought they were theirs.

Level 15
(That's a picture from vefore the zepelin got where it is now.)
That IS NOT GOOD ! With your permission, Trolman, Can I mobilize some flyers to send to the world tree? They can reach it just in time for the attacks...

Level 19
Guess, it's too small to be seen from there... Are you using the world tree as a hippie toilet?

By The Way: Where is Dragonson and his armies? Evillizard, are you going to join the war, if yes on which side? Azsure, Clare, Tyrande, Malfurion and the rest of Night Elves should be here too along with the Horde lead by Cairne Bloodhoof. Who are those High Elves and is that Paladin-guy Max of the Trolhodox church? Shouldn't 'the Reborn' be here too? And all those Furbolgs, Dark Trolls, Wildkin and Plagued Murlocs that our defenders gathered before? What about the Nerubians and Sea Legion, will they join? And of course the remaining part of the Triumvirate should be there too...

Status
Not open for further replies.