• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Hello Peonesses and peons! Today, in Trolman's Empire, a new Dwarf Engineer came. He clai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello Peonesses and peons!
Today, in Trolman's Empire, a new Dwarf Engineer came. He claims that he comes from Outland, exploring Azeroth.
The picture you can see there, is an image of the new workshop Trolman gave him, in exchange of his services. Since the workshop is new, only few men work there, and the paving is not done.

TWO NEW AIRCRAFTS FOR TROLMAN ?

this Dwarf, named Herian, started working, and has created two early models of aircrafts : The first, which is the Transcopter, a two times larger model than the normal transporting Gyrocopter, and the second, which is a Phantom Bomber, a half-invisible Fight gyrocopter. The fight gyrocopter holds three times more bombs!

You can also see he got some men working for him.. Did Trolman already named him as head of the Engineering department? Mystery..

(PS: Workshop is new, few doodads, more tiles etc will be added. Also note that this is an underground workshop. The black place you see there is not the end of the world, but black tiles.)

Attachments

• 28296.png
    28296.png
    642.6 KB · Views: 18
Level 14
Lol xD Are you talking about the blood-filled barrel? It "WAS" the test barrel for the Phantom, to drop bombs there (no hurting outside) but sadly, one of my men had his pickaxe fall there, so he tried picking it up, falled, himself, inside the barrel and then BAM... *Sad end* *sniff sniff* You can see his anvil in the shelf.

Level 14
Well since it's me I prefer the old dwarven mine look : collums on the top, stick to the wall, and collums on the wall. ^^' But you can see none here :(

Level 15
Add more things, man. You said u wanted to learn to terrain better. First of all you need to "fill" the area u screenshot. Add more things - barrels, crates, walls, pipes, entrances, tables and everything. Randomize. Also terrain variations are very important.

Level 14
@Windu : Lol'd. Terrain variation in a building. I guess I'll build a Chapel right now with terrain variation : grass, ruins tile, ruins tile 2, etc.
Also, if you read the description, it clearly states that the workshop was JUST BUILT, the paving is NOT FINISHED, and that this workshop is underground. I am actually adding everything, and Windu, please take a minute to read descriptions next time.

Thank you.

Level 14
Remember that my workshop is DEPARTMENT 1 in AREA 1 in TROLDAERON. Idc if it's in Gilneas or not. Plus, this is not my workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.