• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Dear Diary, Today was an interesting day. I was in on my way to meet with my Brother, S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Dear Diary,

Today was an interesting day. I was in on my way to meet with my Brother, Sean. The day was beautiful, the sky nearly clear with the sun shining down on parts of the city. It is easy to see why so many people are in love with Falmir on days like these, even if they don't care much about its current ruler. This shall go in my monthly report, but for now I can just enjoy the view.

On my way to see my brother in the Royal Gardens, I encountered a rather troublesome character. He had a black mound of hair on his head and wore blue armour. My guess is it was home made, since there was no mark from the black smith visible. The Smiths in the city are very proud of their work. Something we don't get very much of at home, though our armour seems of a much better quality to here. Anyway As I was walking the mysterious man made for my pouch of coin. When I turned round I noticed him running off, I called two of the close guards to assist me in arresting him. We were too slow, or at least the two guards I was with were. I didn't want to risk anyone seeing. I lost 43 Gold pieces today. I just got paid for last week. My brother lent me some money for food for the up coming week. He some how has a huge stash hidden away. He must get his money from that group called The Black Sun. Who knows? I will find that man who stole my money. I might not be from the City, but I know my rights as a Member of the Black Hawk Guards! Anyway I will write again soon. I have the report to write so won't have much time to keep this updated.

Attachments

• 53804.png
    53804.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Level 17
Medivh model is excellent for cloaked individuals. I love the crowded atmosphere. The people look like they're alive.

Level 17
Seriously this is fiction. Shut up and get over realism in these terrains.

Level 7
NEVER!

You would because thats where the scholars would live but would the gardeners live in the big houses in the garden?

Whos this trol guy?

Level 20
Its a city, houses are everywhere some are just for different class of people. Doubt regular people live here. That thief had chosen rich location and incompetent guard shift, how lucky.

Ad he isn't "trol" he is a troll there is difference.

Level 17
Even though he isn't and the temptation to report him is becoming increasingly dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.