• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

physics state? pathable? hollow unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Anyone know of any Actions that will make a unit (destructible) hollow/phased. I want to still see it, just be able to walk through where it is when the trigger runs.

I messed around with send actor message change physics state but couldn't get it to work.

I'm also trying to figure out how to make a condition that it will only work during the first 30min of gametime.

Level 9
start a timer at init of the map that sets a boolean to false after 30 min.
you could let that unit morph into another unit that looks the same but flies, so it won't block other units. or you could try to change the mover of the unit by using the catalog triggers ( never tried that).

Level 3
Okay so, I have a global Variable:
Camera Timer = (New timer)<Timer>

and on map initialization I have:
Timer - Start (New timer) as a One Shot timer that will expire in 60.0 Game Time seconds
General - Wait 59.0 Game Time Seconds
Timer - Pause (Last started timer)

and in the trigger I have a condition:
(Elapsed time of (New timer))<59

I've also tried this condition as "last started timer" and even tried 0.59. the problem is that the trigger executes even after 59sec. In the condition I've also tried "value from data table (timer)" I just clicked NAME and wrote "Camera Timer" but that came up as a trigger error when I tested.

PLEASE HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.